Friday, July 28, 2006

Leftovers

Leftovers, anyone?

I have a pretty sad love life. Sad because nothing's ever worked out before. I just wish he and I could talk. It's not like he was ever mine, but I just wish things would end more neatly. The way it is, it's like we're worlds apart right now. We used to be quite close, and it's sad that just because I had to get over him I had to distance myself from him and things have dwindled to become how they are right now. It's just maddening how things always seem to end up like this. It's not like I'm in love with him anymore, yet it feels so depriving that other people know so much more about him now than I do and he doesn't even tell me anything anymore. And it's not like any of this bothers him. I bet he doesn't even miss being close to me the way things were last time. I just can't rid my head of him, although I try to convince myself that I have.

No comments: